Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meriden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment as well as a healthy financial opportunity with partnership rewards.
- MidState Medical Center is a 156 bed acute-care hospital and has been serving the communities of central Connecticut since 1998.
- Allison Haley and she will be able to answer any questions and schedule a phone or on-site interview.
- Be a part of the largest private emergency medicine group in Connecticut!
- 56,000 volume ED with 56 private rooms.
- Employed - Fast track to Partnership.
- The only hospital in the state to offer all private rooms, MidState has a long-standing reputation for high quality care and high patient satisfaction.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Meriden, CT.
- We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews.
- Meriden is situated halfway between New Haven and Hartford giving families the opportunity to live in vibrant urban areas, near the coast, or in some of New England's most stunningly beautiful communities in central Connecticut.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - CME Allowance.
- We are expanding our services with Hartford HealthCare to MidState Medical Center in Meriden, Connecticut.
- 43 hours of physician and 35 hours of APP coverage.
- We are currently seeking Emergency Medicine Trained Physicians to join our group of experienced, stable, and tenured physicians that share the same focus and commitment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago