Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · September 27, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (VT) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abem Board Certified Emergency Physician with at least two years of clinical experience preferred.
- Facility Type: Hospital, 32k annual ER.
- Location: VT.
- Specialty Needed: Abem.
- 8-14 shifts per month.
- 20 hours of APP coverage per day.
- Patient Volume: 32k annual.
- 45 hours of MD coverage per day.
- EM residency-trained, Board Eligible physicians will certainly be considered, must be within 5 years of completion of residency with plans to become boarded.
- 9-hour night shifts.
- Full-time physician covers 14 shifts per month.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 15.