Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 28, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Mid-day shift 1p-10p.
- Support Staff: 27 hours of MD coverage, APP coverage daily.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 27.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- The facility is located in Portsmouth, NH.
- Schedule: day shift: 7a-3p.
- Case Load/PPD: 27,000 annual volume.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-119087-MD-NH.
- Dates Needed: April - Ongoing.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- APP coverage-Level II trauma center-25 Bed ED-Abem required-8, 9, and 10-hour shifts-7 shifts/month needed.
- Night shift 9p-7a.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.