Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · June 8, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 36,000 annual volume.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: June 1 - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-117999-MD-VT.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The facility is located in Vermont.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Support Staff: 45 hours of MD coverage, 20 hours of APP coverage.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 20.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- 9-hour shifts - locums do not work the overnight shift-36,000 annual volume-Level III trauma center-EMR = Cerner-Abem required or truly BE within 5 years of completing residency-Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 45.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.