Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma P.A.C.T. program.
- 18-hours APP coverage.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- 25,000 annual patient visits.
- Are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team located in Derry, New Hampshire.
- 24-hours physician coverage.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center.
- Qualified candidates must be: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- J1 Visas Accepted.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services