Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plaistow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are recruiting in anticipation of its new Stand Alone ER slated to open in late Spring 2023.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- Qualified candidates must be Bcem or Bcfm, Bcim with recent ED experience.
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Fully integrated with Parkland Medical Center.
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 10,imated year 1.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- 10,000 square feet.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services